Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Failure just brings you one step closer!




I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot . . . and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.


Michael Jordan
more famous quotes



How many times have you failed in life? Did you choose to give up? If you have in the past & still do, then you certainly are not in a place you want to be in life. This must be true or you would be happy with where you are. When you focus on any project, give it consistent attention, & continue to work at it; you will inevitably come to the success of your project.

Ask any person who has had any amount of constant success. They will tell you they didn't always get it right 100% of the time. This means they failed before they succeeded at times. Now a child may shoot their basket ball the first time and make the shot, they may make their 2nd, 3rd, & possibly the 4th. But eventually they will miss a shot.

The only way to thrive in your life is to focus on your projects. If you will simply spend some time every day learning & focusing on getting it right (be humble enough to change when you are wrong & to adapt) then you will certainly thrive at anything you choose to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment